Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, March 30, 2012

No Me Ames (Plus Translation)



Here I share one of my favorite love songs ever and I also provide the translation. Enjoy


NO ME AMES // DO NO LOVE ME    -    Jennifer Lopez ft. Marc Anthony

Dime por qué lloras                             / Tell me why you're crying
De felicidad                                        / Because of happiness
¿Y por qué te ahogas?                         / And why are you drowning?
Por la soledad                                     / For loneliness
Di por qué me tomas                           / Tell why you take my hands
fuerte así mis manos                            / so strongly,
Y tus pensamientos te van llevando       / And let your thoughts carry you away

Yo te quiero tanto                              / I love you so much
¿Y por qué será?                                / And why is that?
Loco testarudo,                                  / Crazy stubborn person,
no lo dudes más                                 / Stop doubting it any longer
Aunque en el futuro                           / Although in the future,
haya un muro enorme                        / there will be a huge wall
Yo no tengo miedo,                           / I have no fear,
quiero enamorarme                            / I fall in love

No me ames, porque pienses              / Do not love me, because you think
Que parezco diferente                        / that I may look different
Tú no piensas que es lo justo              / You don't think it's right
Ver pasar el tiempo juntos                  / For us to be together?

No me ames, que comprendo              / Do not love me, I understand
La mentira que sería                           / The lie that it would be
Si tu amor no merezco,                       / If I don't deserve your love,
no me ames                                        / do not love me
Mas quédate otro día                           / Just stay another day

No me ames, porque estoy perdido     / Do not love me, because I'm lost
Porque cambié el mundo,                   / Because I changed the world,
porque es el destino                           / because it is destiny
Porque no se puede, somos un espejo / Because it can't be, we are like a mirror
Y tú así serías lo que yo de mi reflejo / And you would be my own reflection

No me ames, para estar muriendo        / Do not love me, you would be dying
Dentro de una guerra llena                  / Within a war full
de arrepentimientos                            / of regrets
No me ames para estar en tierra          / Do not love me, to be on the ground
Quiero alzar el vuelo con                    / I wanna fly away
tu gran amor                                     / with your enormous love
Por el azul del cielo                           / Through the blue sky

No se que decirte                               / I don't know what to say to you, that's the
esa es la verdad                                 / that's the truth
Si la gente quiere, sabe lastimar          / If people want to, they know how to hurt
Tú y yo partiremos,                          / You and I will depart, they would not
ellos no se mueven                            / they would not move
Pero en este cielo sola no me dejes     / But in this sky does not leave me alone

No me dejes, no me dejes                  / Do not leave me, do not leave me
No me escuches,                               / Do not listen to me
si te digo "no me ames"                     / when I say "do not love me"
No me dejes, no desarmes                 / Do not leave me, do not disable
Mi corazón con ese "no me ames"      / My heart with that "do not love me"

No me ames, te lo ruego                    / Do not love me, I'm begging you
Mi amargura déjame                         / Leave me with my bitterness
Sabes bien, que no puedo                  / You know well that I can't
Que es inútil,                                    / That it's useless,
que siempre te amaré                        / that I will always love you

No me ames,                                    / Do not love me,
pues te haré sufrir                             / because I would make you suffer
Con este corazón que se lleno            / With this heart that is filled with
de mil inviernos                                / a thousand winters
No me ames, para así olvidarte          / Do not love me, so that you can forget
De tus días grises,                             / your gray days
quiero que me ames                          / I want you to love me
Sólo por amarme                              / Only for loving me

No me ames, tú y yo volaremos             / Do not love me, you and I will fly
Uno con el otro                                    / Each other
y seguiremos siempre juntos                  / and we will always be together
Este amor es como el sol que sale          / This love is like the sun that comes out
Tras de la tormenta como dos cometas   / After the storm like two comets
en la misma estela                                 / in the same 




watch the video:pathhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsjdOGbL9VQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment